Complete your summer by spending a pilgrimage weekend at Sarum College situated in the beautiful medieval Cathedral Close in Salisbury.
Friday 13 to Monday 16 September 2013
The Salisbury pilgrimage weekend includes:
- Tour of Salisbury’s Cathedral Close
- Visit to Mompesson House
- Rex Whistler Exhibition at Salisbury Museum
- Sample the delights of the Salisbury Food and Drink Festival
- Explore the charming medieval city
- Supper in a private home in the Cathedral Close
Sarum College has recently completed a major refurbishment programme and is now able to offer 40 en-suite bedrooms. Pilgrims will be assured of a comfortable stay during the weekend in a friendly and helpful environment.
Residential £335 for 2 persons sharing; £205 1 person
Non-residential £75 per person
For all booking enquiries contact Linda Cooper
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01722 424800