Forthcoming CoursesMon 18Mon 18 May, 2:00 pm to Thu 21 May, 2:00 pmThu 21Thu 21 May, 10:00 am to 4:00 pmMon 15Mon 15 June, 2:00 pm to Thu 18 June, 2:00 pm
Meet the Academic Staff
Coordinator, Centre for Formation in Ministry and Director of Contextual Learning Read more
Tutor in Rural Ministry, Centre for Formation in Ministry Read more
Academic Dean and Coordinator for the Centre for Liturgy and Worship Read more
- This event has passed.
Death and Life: Christian Resources for Living Well in the Light of Mortality
- Course Dates: Mon 13 May 2019, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This day course presents resources to enable churches to help people of all ages face the reality of their own mortality and engage with the hope of resurrection.
It will introduce a recently launched web-based resource supported by published materials on:
- Running a six-part course on preparing well for death
- Running a creative arts workshop as a way of listening well to the working theologies of death and life held by ordinary people
- Running a Bible study course on death and life
- Ideas for preaching well on death and life
- Crafting art-based reflections or prayer spaces on death and life