This training workshop is aimed at individuals whose work and ministry brings them into contact with people who have experienced trauma.
The workshop will blend theory and practical skills development. It will be interactive and will include role play, small group work and evidence from live case studies. It will address the following areas:
- PTSD as a phenomena
- Diagnostic understandings (DSM V) and neuro-physiological responses to trauma
- Treatment concerns and considerations
- Best practice when working with PTSD sufferers
- Theory and practice of Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Skills practice in Prolonged Exposure Therapy
This workshop will be of particular interest to social workers, counselors, mental health workers and allied professionals. The two course leaders, Gerry Grace and Rick Schobitz are experts in their respective fields.
Price £250 non-residential, £425 residential (en-suite)
Contact Alison Ogden for booking enquiries
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01722 424826 | 01722 424800 (main reception)