First prize: The Revd Les Player; second prize: Alison Whiting; third prize: Jane Shaw; fourth prize: Kay Davidge
Thank you to the suppliers of our prizes, SPCK, SCM Canterbury Press, Kevin Mayhew and Sarum College Bookshop. The winning tie-breaker was: “I like Sarum College Bookshop because… it is always there as a space to browse, delve and discover, guided by a helpful team of friendly staff”.
Questions and answers below:
1. What is our ‘Book of the Month’ for July
FALLING UPWARD BY RICHARD ROHR.
2. Name one book which has been on our Bestsellers list for at least 2 months.
ARCHBISHOP JUSTIN WELBY : THE ROAD TO CANTERBURY. FINDING YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE BY KEITH LAMDIN
3. How many people ‘like’ Sarum College Bookshop on Facebook ? a. 1 – 20 b. 30 – 50 c. Over 70
C. OVER 70
4. Name something that we sell other than books.
CHURCH SUPPLIES, CANDLES, MUSIC CDS, GREETINGS CARDS ETC.
5. Name another social media that Sarum College Bookshop uses.
6. Which best-selling author had a book launch at Sarum College July 10th?
7. Which make of ereader do we sell?
8. How many copies of ‘Archbishop Justin Welby, The Road to Canterbury’ have we sold? a. 1 – 20 b. 30 – 50 c. Over 60? C. OVER 60
9. What is the name of our volunteer who looks after our second hand books?
10. What are our Saturday opening hours?
10AM TO 4PM
11. What date will we be launching our new Online Shop?
31ST JULY 2013 (now postponed to October)