Does the proposal satisfy at least one of the following criteria?
- Has a spiritual/theological dimension which explores aspects of Christianity and/or promotes understanding of other religious faiths;
- Work which reflects the architectural surroundings of Sarum College, The Close, the Cathedral, and the city;
- High profile artist/work likely to deliver significant visitor numbers and associated publicity;
- Promotes equality and diversity in a spiritual and cultural context;
- Is of a sufficiently high artistic standard to be of general interest to the College and its users and is likely to be approved by the Exhibitions Committee.
The proposal must also satisfy the following criteria:
- Be approved by the Exhibitions Committee;
- Appropriate Health and Safety assessments must be agreed and steps taken to address any issues identified;
- Artwork is left at artists’ own risk, and is not covered by the College insurance;
- Artists will be responsible for hanging/displaying and removing their art works, in consultation with the College Exhibitions Committee.
Please direct all art exhibition enquiries to: