Sarum College offers a special venue for Christmas parties and functions. Two course menus are £14 per person, three courses are just £18 per person for groups of ten or more. Full waiter service is an additional £2 per person.
Lunchtime and evening services are available throughout November and December, subject to availability. Pre-lunch or dinner canapés are available on demand.
Sarum College offers a fully licensed bar with a comprehensive wine list.
All our menus can be tailored to each customer’s needs. Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager to discuss your requirements.
Sample Christmas Menu
- Homemade chicken liver, bacon and brandy pâté, served with toast and salad
- Brochette of marinated tiger prawns and roasted red peppers- served with a hot and sour sauce and crispy green salad
- Bloody Mary soup, flavoured with green tobacco, vodka, Worcester sauce and olive oil, served with homemade bread (V)
- Traditional Turkey Roast, served with all the trimmings and homemade cranberry and bread sauce
- Pan fried haddock in paprika-seasoned flour, served with a cream, lemon, butter and chive sauce (V)
- Stuffed mushrooms with grated halloumi, courgette and garlic bread crumbs served with a cranberry, orange and brandy sauce
- All served with roast potatoes, honey and mustard roasted parsnips, carrots, peas and steamed broccoli florets
Desserts (groups may choose 3 of the 4 listed)
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce or cream
- Raspberry and prosecco posset with rose water short bread
- Fresh fruit salad with cream
- Plum, pear and date crumble with an oat and walnut topping served with custard or cream
- All served with tea, coffee and minced pies
Contact Richard Amey, Catering Manager for all enquiries.
Email email@example.com or telephone 01722 424800.