Advent must be approaching us as Paula Gooder and Paul Babington’s ‘Love Life Live Advent’ has reached our top ten bestsellers.
An all-age resource for children and families to celebrate the run up to Christmas, it suggests an activity for each day in Advent. Another new entry is Marcus J. Borg’s ‘Convictions’. Borg sets out his deepest convictions about God and the Bible, and reveals how a series of mystical experiences helped to make him a world champion of progressive, inclusive and politically engaged Christianity.
1. Being Christian by Rowan Williams, SPCK £7.99
2. SPCK Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer Lectionary 2015, SPCK £4.99
3. At the End of the Day by David Winter, BRF £6.99
4. Reflections for Daily Prayer 2014-2015, Church House Publishing £16.99
5. Church Book and Desk Diary 2015, Canterbury Press Norwich £18.99
6. Ten: Why Christianity Makes Sense by John Pritchard, SPCK £9.99
7. Love Life Live Advent by Paula Gooder and Peter Babington, Church House Publishing £1.50
8. Book of Forgiving by Archbishop Desmond Tutu, HarperCollins Publishing £14.99
9. Convictions by Marcus J. Borg, SPCK £12.99
10. Rules for Reverends by Jeremy Fletcher and Dave Walker, BRF £6.99